Holiday Hotspots: A Wi-Fi Roaming Case Study
Wi-Fi takes on a whole new level of importance when we are travelling overseas. Our recent study of Wi-Fi roaming usage among UK smartphone users reveals how long they spend on Wi-Fi country by country and highlights the importance of auto-connectivity in improving smartphone users’ Wi-Fi roaming experience.
- Which countries see the highest Wi-Fi usage from UK travelers
- How overseas public Wi-Fi use compares to usage in the UK
- How auto-connecting users to public Wi-Fi improves time spent connected
Making Connections: Wi-Fi in the U.S. Retail Sector
Free Wi-Fi has become an essential component of the customer experience offered by U.S. retailers, restaurants, and other brick and mortar brands.
But just how good is this connectivity? How is it being used? And what new light can it shed on the retail and connectivity habits of the U.S. consumer? In this report we identify the brands leading the charge in terms of Wi-Fi quality and usage, including:
- Which U.S. brick and mortar brands have the best quality Wi-Fi
- The chains at which U.S. smartphone users consume the most Wi-Fi data
- What Wi-Fi usage tells us about footfall and dwell time
Making Connections: Wi-Fi on the UK High Street
Free Wi-Fi has become an essential component of the customer experience offered by UK retailers, restaurants, and other high street brands. In this report,
Devicescape identifies the brands leading the charge in terms of Wi-Fi quality, accessibility and usage. And we look at what consumers’ connectivity habits
reveal about the popularity of different high street brands across a range of sectors.
- Which UK high street brands have the best quality shared Wi-Fi
- What Wi-Fi usage tells us about consumers favorite shopping locations
- How easy different brands make it for consumers to access their Wi-Fi